Saturday 27 February 2010

Copenhagen

Last weekend I went to Copenhagen with my family, it was very cold and snowy and pretty. Also full of comedy moments, the best being my sister knocking over a full pint of beer over my Mum which cost almost 5 pounds (it's quite expensive). I really like the city, it had really cool buildings and statues everywhere.





The water was completely frozen over, and walking down the streets enormous blocks of ice would just fall off the roofs of the buildings, quite disconcerting, we walked closer to the road when we discovered this.







On the way home our plane was delayed because of snow in Manchester, it gave me a good eight hours to doodle which helped pass the time, it turned into a sort of journal/documentation of our trip, and has alot to do with how much I would have rather been home than stuck in an airport! I collected some cool leaflets, postcards, newspapers and things from places we visited.















No comments:

Post a Comment